Sunday, 31 January 2016

New Year - New Lingerie Goodness


Happy New Year to all kiwi lingerie enthusiasts

I have had lots of new items arrive which I've added to the shop page - they are not in an organised order, but at least I've got photos on now.

If you follow me on Instagram (ellejoans) you will have seen photos of everything already, as it is a quick and easy way of getting photos out there with a phone photo!


The nylon lycra fabrics I only have half a metre amounts available of each colour way plus 1 metre amount extra of Cascade, Pink Camelia & Flower Sky.  For swimwear sewers I also have some lining and the rubber elastics plus really sturdy black clicker closures.

The laces are gorgeous - I want to use them all!!


If there is a particular fabric or lace you would like to use, I am more than happy to make up a kit with all the findings you will need to make your bra or bra/brief including cut & sew foam if you are wanting to make a padded Boylston for example.

Happy Sewing
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment