Pages

Friday, 29 April 2016

Beige Is The New Black



It seems that beige is everywhere I look these days - teamed with colours I would not have thought to put with it. I've seen it with lavender, coral and black and they all look amazing! Even an all beige bra that Orange Lingerie posted a picture of took my fancy. And I used to totally hate beige!

To that end, and a few customer requests, beige is now in stock in powernet, duoplex, stretch mesh, 12mm strapping and under bust elastics, hook/eye and decorative bow. Also the cut & sew foam and sheer cup lining. And I've just added this cute crochet trim picot elastic - very fancy!


And check out that gorgeous lace at the top of the post - they are 3 new laces I've added - all rigid lace which the Marlborough bra from Orange Lingerie calls for. I posted some delicious images of combinations on instagram for those followers - if you don't follow already and would like to keep updated - ellejoans user name. It is a super quick way of getting photos immediately to interested lingerie sewers before I get the time to update the shop.

The top photo is Sage & Purple at 9 inches wide, bottom left at 9 inches wide is Black, Beige & Peach (beige again!!) and the bottom right is Raisin, Lilac & Rose at 7 inches wide. So many combinations could work with this laces, either tone on tone, or contrasting, picking out one of the colours to work with. 

I am happy to make up kits for specific bra patterns if you choose a favourite lace or fabric to start from. Just email an enquiry and I'll get right onto it.

Also what has been bugging me is my shop page - it has been a bit random and all over the place as I add new items. I've spent a lot of time sorting that out and it makes me feel so much better and more organised - instead of just one page, I have it now split into sections for more easier browsing. 

Take a look at the new pages - if there is anything you specifically would like to see that I don't yet stock, items or colours, please email or comment and let me know.

Happy Lingerie Sewing
Lynda 


No comments:

Post a Comment